Thursday, November 09, 2006

Zamboni Effect: Maxe Panic



Maxe Panic, (yeah my esoteric parents gave me this strange name), will take care of the 'Zamboni™' effect of the blog. All that PTF have forgotten on his trail of blazing music addiction will be recycled by ... me ! Hardwork ? well, i once witnessed a Georges Leningrad concert.

Allons-y:

Tangerine Dream - Strastosphear - Inspired: Brian Eno, DJ Shadow, Boards of Canada, and me. Inspired by: German Sausages and me. These guys are genuises in beards, they did Krautock stuff ( Zeit) and experimental electronic stuff ( Stratosphear).

Pharaoh Sanders - Colors - Pure, warm, beautiful jazz there. The rythm section is bubblelicious. The voice is bootylicious and the rest is so joyfulicious, America becomes happylicious for 5 minutes. You gotta love this.

Belle and Sebastian - Le Pastie de la Bourgeoisie - I'm going to name my first kid Belle and Sebastian, and the second Stuart Murdoch. Now, I hope my second will be a male though. They can rock AND sing about Kerouac and teenage spleeners. Fey, not twee, as us fans say.

Animal Collective - Purple Bottle - Woooohooo. Now the best part of this descriptions SHOULD be the comments.
Comment #1 - what the fuck ?
Comment #2 - Pitchfork whore !
Comment #3 - fake indie poser, already saw them 3 times since Spirit they've gone, Spirit they've Vanished.
Comment #4 - but..what the fuck ?
Comment #5 - Good Stuff.

Number 1, 4 and 5 win.

PTF adds: "it's the only indie band to not have been aired on the OC ever"

No comments: