Monday, March 12, 2007

Escape



The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose to Give It (Boy-8-Bit Remix) - With Face, The Black Ghosts started to get a name, now with the new single Anyway You Choose to Give It they are making us understand they are here for a lilttle while.

The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose To Give It (Playgroup Dub) - Nice other remix done by Playgroup. What a killer bass! my house almost colapsed.



SebastiAn - Head/Off (Faex Rework) - SWEEEET! amazing job done by Faex. This track feelsgood and heavy. Monstruously fascinating.

Scissor Sisters - Shes My Man (Goose Remix Edit) - Perhaps one of the most agressive electro i've heard in while. Watch out for the brain damage. Goose gives us a very nice demonstration of their skills. Ah! those crazy belgians!

Pharell (ft. Jay Z) - Frontin' (Starkey Remix) - Remember the remix of Throw Some D's by Starkey? well he's at it again with this nicely done extreme makeover. I like it.

Loot & Pillage - Click Clack - This is what is comming back over and over again in my PLs at the moment, dunno, I really enjoy playing that track in slow bpm. But what's fun is to fuck with it by adding acapellas, works like a charm.

Killdahype - Révolution - I posted the stunning remix of Around The World last time. Now i upload some of their original work. Revolution is one angry mean song. Lovin' it.

Jacknife Lee - Making Me Money (Switch Remix) - The new Switch. "I really love it, it's Making Me Money" damn right it is. Great stuff like always... i haven't heard one bad production from this guy... MAN i can't wait to see the dude next week end, its gonna be oh so sick!

The Sunshine Underground - Borders (GoodBooks Remix) - Dreamy and groovy remix. GoodBooks generally cook good stuff anyways.

Para One - Severed God Limbs (feat. Busdriver) - I just discovered this song on the Club Hoppn EP. And for me it's a great moment. One of my favorite MC meets one of my favorite producer... Never thought those two guys would get together. Anyways. Don't be scared by Busdriver's flow, I assure you he is human and mortal.



Teenage Bad Girl - Cocotte (Boys Noize Rework) - ................ Does anyone remember Robot Rock by Daft Punk? because...... its kinda similar, well with a more dirty sound and and little synth melody. Don't get me wrong, i like this remix, only I find a top notch electro producer like Boys Noize could have done a little bit more original. But i still really enjoy that remix, im just pointing things out.

Teenage Bad Girl - Cocotte (Hystereo rebrand) - Distortion + drumkit + Synth = Dancefloor violence goodness. nuff said.



No comments: